Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chevron Washi Challenge


Washi Up
Welcome Welcome Washi Up Wednesday!!
Our Challenge for this week is 
Use Chevron Washi Tape
Winner will get a random WASHI Tape Roll for
Playing along... winner from last weeks challenge is
Kristina M.  please contact
TheScrapbookingQueen@gmail.com
To claim your WASHI Tape Prize

Oh buddy am I excited to show you what I made with my Chevron Washi tape!!!  I can't even begin to tell you about my Washi Tape addiction! Yup, I said Addiction! I love it... everywhere I go I am drawn to washi tape.  I am super excited to be on this design team.  My hope is that this challenge will help you dig deep and bring out that creativity that is waiting to be unleashed! LOL so without further ado  I (Scrappin Madge) brings to you this fun project.


I first started with a plain 5x7 wood frame with a 4x6 opening. And a roll of Chevron Washi Tape.

Below is the finished project.


I took the washi tape and taped horizontally, trimming and cutting the edges as I went.
I also went around the top, bottom and two sides after the frame was done.


I also added some Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, a small white dole, three white flowers from Prima, painted with Creative Inspirations paint, and two straight pins.

Here is another close up of the project


Be sure to drop in TSQ Royal shoppe and check out all her goodies she has.
 Thanks for stopping in and visiting,

Now make sure you link your project up
Washi Tape "Chevron" Challenge below


{loves} 
MADGE

1 comment:

  1. fabulous project Madge, thanks for the great inspiration!
    lovin' my Chevron tape!!

    ReplyDelete