Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Washi Up Challenge #6

Happy New Year everybody, Its time for another Washi Up Challenge, its my turn to showcase my project for the Challenge.  For my Washi Up Theme today is snowflakes washi tape. It has been very cold here in TN we had some snow flurries and wind and that would cut thru you if you stayed outside long enough.  I love the colors of the tape. The cute snow bunny is from Meljens Designs, I thought this image was perfect for this digi tape, I used my copics to color him and some glitter on this fur on his coat. 

Why dont you join in on the Washi Up challenge the theme is snowflakes and lets see what you can come up with using washi tape it must be a snowflake . I have put a link for you to link your projects
 

dont have any washi tape buy it here


Supplies,
Washi Tape
La La Land Christmas Tree &Stamped Sentiment Christmas Lantern Marci
Snowflake is from Spellbinders
Blue paper & paper to cut Christmas Tree Recollections Jolly Holiday
Cuttlebug snowflakes

Thanks for stopping in and join in on the challenge. Have a wonderful New Year.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! Love that snow bunny. I'm going to give the challenge a try..love washi tape!

    ReplyDelete